COVID-19 Resource Links
With so much information on the coronavirus pandemic, we’ve consolidated a few resources that may be more helpful to you and your family.
This is Washington State’s official COVID-19 site maintained by the state Joint Information Center and provides a hub of information such as:
- Food and housing resources (includes rent and meal assistance)
- General summary of what’s open in each phase of Safe Start
- Free COVID testing sites and information
- Face mask requirements and guide
- Resources for adults 65 and over
You can also call Washington’s COVID-19 call center for general information at 1-800-525-0127 or text 211-211.