There’s always something brewing at the SBE. Please note which of our upcoming events are members only and which are open to the public.
Holiday Food Drive
December 12, 2020 @ 2:00 am - 6:00 am PST
Due to COVID, we aren’t able to do a traditional Eagles food drive this year. So, we’ve gotten creative! Here are ways to participate in this years drive benefiting the Ballard Food Bank:
- Drop off non-perishables to Salmon Bay on Thursday Dec. 10th or Saturday Dec 12th from 10am-2pm.
- Make a monetary donation, which we will pass along to the Ballard Food Bank in one payment from the club. Make a check out to “Salmon Bay Eagles” and indicate that the donation is for the Ballard Food Bank.
- Contact a trustee at the Eagles to arrange a pick up of your donation box. Email the Trustees or leave a message at the club by calling (206) 783-7791.
Visit www.ballardfoodbank.org/donation-details to view a list of much needed items or choose from the list below:
- Meal in can (chili, ravioli, spaghettis)
- Meal in bag (chili, stew, curries, rice dishes, side dishes etc. )
- Individual sized items- chips, crackers, instant oatmeal, applesauce cups, granola bars,
- Top Raman, Cup of Noodles
- Peanut butter
- Canned meat
- Mac n cheese
- Boxed side dishes – mashed potatoes, Minute Rice, Rice-a-Roni, etc.
- Nuts/dried fruit
- Drinks – shelf stable and not glass (juice/pop/water/bubbly water/etc.)