We’re hosting a Food Drive all month long to support the Ballard Food Bank. Members are encouraged to bring non-perishable food, hygiene items, and pet food to the club. We’ll have signs in the club indicating where the donation box is. Wishlist items and donation guidelines can be found at www.ballardfoodbank.org/donation-details.
MOST NEEDED ITEMS:
- Soups and chili (including low sodium and ready-to-eat)
- Pasta, oatmeal, grains and rice
- Canned tuna, chicken, and salmon
- Canned vegetables, legumes, fruit, and pet food
- Dried fruit, beans, and nuts
- Single-serving and full box cereals, mac & cheese, ramen
- Juices, coffee, tea and water
- Sauces, condiments, and spices
- Peanut butter and jelly
- Hygiene items (including razors, deodorant, soap)
You can also donate through our website at salmonbayeagles.com/donate.