Beginning Wednesday, March 17, the Salmon Bay Eagles club will be open each Wednesday from 4pm-10pm. March 17 also happens to be St. Patrick’s Day and Aerie meeting night. Put on your Irish colors and come celebrate with us!
The Aerie leadership has decided to resume in-person Aerie meetings at the club. Aerie meetings will be held on the first and third Wednesdays of the month starting at 7pm. Masks and social distancing rules will be applied.
Please review the following notices for reopening the Salmon Bay clubhouse:
- Social room is opened under Phase 2 of the King County reopening guidelines
- Limited food and bar services available
- Membership drawing and Joker Poker to resume
- No seating/standing is allowed at the bar and up to 6 people can be seated at a table.
- Member sign in and temperature checks will be done near the front door
- Masks required when not seated at a table
- Sanitation guidelines will be strictly followed by bar staff and enforced for members
- Live music is prohibited for the time being
- Social room capacity is limited to 35 people