We’re happy to have you back!
Please review the following notices and changes regarding re-opening of the Salmon Bay clubhouse:
- Social room is opened under Phase 2 of the King County reopening guidelines
- Only visits of 30-minutes or less allowed other than if attending a club meeting
- Bar services and pull tabs available
- No seating/standing is allowed at the bar and up to 5 people can be seated at a table.
- Members must check in with the bartender and then be seated at a table for service.
- Membership drawing and Joker Poker to resume
- Live music is prohibited for the time being
- Social room capacity is limited to 35 people
- Sanitation guidelines will be strictly followed by bar staff and enforced for members
- Masks required when not seated at a table