Due to COVID, we aren’t able to do a traditional Eagles food drive this year. So, we’ve gotten creative! Here are ways to participate in this years drive benefiting the Ballard Food Bank:
- Drop off non-perishables to Salmon Bay on Thursday Dec. 10th or Saturday Dec 12th from 10am-2pm.
- Make a monetary donation, which we will pass along to the Ballard Food Bank in one payment from the club. Make a check out to “Salmon Bay Eagles” and indicate that the donation is for the Ballard Food Bank and mail the check to 5216 20th Ave NW, Seattle, WA 98107. You can also donate through our website here.
- Contact a trustee at the Eagles to arrange a pick up of your donation box. Email the Trustees or leave a message at the club by calling (206) 783-7791.
Visit www.ballardfoodbank.org/donation-details to view a list of much needed items or choose from the list below:
- Meal in can (chili, ravioli, spaghettis)
- Meal in bag (chili, stew, curries, rice dishes, side dishes etc. )
- Individual sized items- chips, crackers, instant oatmeal, applesauce cups, granola bars,
- Top Raman, Cup of Noodles
- Peanut butter
- Canned meat
- Mac n cheese
- Boxed side dishes – mashed potatoes, Minute Rice, Rice-a-Roni, etc.
- Nuts/dried fruit
- Drinks – shelf stable and not glass (juice/pop/water/bubbly water/etc.)